Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mitch Grimshaw

THE PLAN
Live in the American southwest: St. George, Phoenix, San Diego, upon graduation work for a design agency as a designer or creative director, then when I have learned the ropes of the design industry open my own design studio focusing on web-design, branding, and marketing.

ARTIST STATEMENT
My name is Mitch Grimshaw. I am a graphic designer and art director from the sunny deserts of Southern Utah. I spend my days creating beautifully functional design, memorizing keyboard quick-keys, and eating wasabi covered almonds. My favorite color is #F96302, I’m 448p6 tall, and I speak HTML & CSS (as well as Brazilian Portuguese).

RESOURCES

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


BFA EXHIBIT PROPOSAL
Life From Above
My project will document, showcase, and educate DIY about my weather balloon photo shoot. Users can explore an interactive website showing images, video, charts, maps, and instructions (with warnings). Supporting elements: print banners, live weather balloon, and the original cooler & parachute.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"THE BIG BREAK"
Contacted my friend Ty Jewkes, a business and marketing guru. He is starting a creative agency this spring. He asked me to join his team as a full-time lead designer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 IMAGES




























No comments:

Post a Comment