Thursday, August 30, 2012

Keenan Fukui

The Plan:

After I graduate in May, I will have an amazing portfolio ready so that when I move to Boulder Colorado I will already have a job. Also, I would like to do some freelance work and possibly find another job doing whatever. My main focus when I graduate will be to find the perfect place to live, and as of right now it is somewhere in Colorado.


The Resume:

Keenan Fukui
(435) 452-2240
1377 North 650 West Cedar City, Utah 84720
Keenan.fukui@ymail.com

Work Experience
Black Box Program design
Photograph shoot for drama

Education
Southern Utah University
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Graphic Design
2013

Skills
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Ceramics, Screen Printing, letterpress

Interests
Photography, snowboarding, hiking, climbing, tennis, soccer






No comments:

Post a Comment