Thursday, September 6, 2012

Wes Peterson

The Plan

After graduation in the spring of 2013, I would like to continue my education by going to graduate school.  I see myself on the coast, west or east.  I have lived in Utah my whole life and it is time for me to move forward.  I am 23 years old and have a goal to finish my graduate program between the ages of 27 and 28.  I honestly have no clue where to go with my art.  I just know I enjoy it.



The Resume

Wesley Peterson
1(435)669-6734
1177 N. Northfeild Rd. #63
84721 Cedar City UT.
Greenboy21@yahoo.com

Education:
Dixie High School, Diploma, 2007
Snow College, Associates Degree, 2010
Southern Utah University, Bachelors of Fine Arts(painting,drawing,printmaking) 2013

Work Experience:
Assistant Gallery Director for Central Utah Arts Center
09-10

Art:
Snow College Alt. Space
Snow College Jury-ed Show, Spring 2010
SUU Portfolio Show off

Skills:
Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Illustrator
Screen Printing
Lithography
Intaglio Printing
Relief Printing

Volunteer Work:
Birch Creek Service Ranch

Interests:
Outdoors, backpacking, Geology, Hip-hop, 90's Cartoons
playing music, oil painting, printmaking, working on a team to complete objectives


 

No comments:

Post a Comment